Have you recently been sexually assaulted?
Do you need counselling or support?
Do you want information about sexual assault?
WestCASA is a community based not-for-profit sexual assault counselling service operating in the western metropolitan region of Melbourne.
WestCASA provides a 24 hour crisis care service in conjunction with the Victorian Sexual Assault Crisis Line (SACL).
WestCASA aims to both facilitate the recovery and healing of victim/survivors of sexual assault and work toward the elimination of sexual violence in society. The service vision is for a world where everyone lives free from the fear of sexual violence.
• Free counselling service for people who have experienced sexual abuse and live, study or work in the western suburbs of Melbourne
• Therapeutic Group Programs to assist recovery
• Information, support and counselling to non-offending family members, partners and friends of individuals who have been sexually abused
• Innovative Body Based Therapy Programs – Trauma Informed Shiatsu and Trauma Sensitive Yoga
• Specialist trauma service for women in prison at the Dame Phyllis Frost Centre
• Community education programs
WestCASA is based at the Multidisciplinary Centre (MDC) in Werribee
The Wyndham Multidisciplinary Centre (MDC) brings together specialist sexual assault and family violence services under one roof in Melbourne’s fast growing western suburbs.
The MDC features counselling and advocacy support services, general health checks, therapeutic support, forensic medical services, as well as guidance through the justice system.
Women’s Health Hub
Level 2, 236 Hoppers Lane
Werribee. Victoria 3030
Intake Hours: 9.30am – 4.30pm,
Counselling Line: 9216 0444
Administration Line: 9216 0411